The Pittsburgh Refugee Stories Oral History Initiative
2022-2023. Gulf Coast Heritage Preparedness Initiative.
A Message of Liberation: Queer Christians and the Gay Rights Movement.
Film featured as part of The Historian's Gaze roundtable.
Interpretive Planning and Design
2020. Ateleta Beneficial Society, Pittsburgh PA.
- Drafted interpretive plan for Pfaffmann + Associates.
- Drafted monument Redesign Proposal and Concept for Historic Preservation with Dr. Stephanie Grey, Duquesne University.
- Drafted interpretive plan for Pfaffmann + Associates, which was featured in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, October 2019.
2019. Project Archivist, Quaracchi Archives at Collegio di Sant'Isidoro, Rome.
- First and only assessment, cataloguing, and arrangement of the Quaracchi Archives collections.
- Consulted on practices, sources, and methods of archival collection processing.
- Digitized documents and photographs from the conservation archives, from 1970-present.
- Part of Introduction to Archives with Tom White M.A., Duquesne University.
2019. Exhibit Plan, "Culture and Clay: Africans, Cultural Exchange, and Colonoware in Early America."
- Written for History of the Atlantic World with Dr. Holly Mayer, Duquesne University.
- Written for Intro to Public History with Dr. Alima Bucciantini, Duquesne University.
- Created a database for the education collections, assessed, and managed the collection.
Education and Outreach
2019-2020. Docent at The Frick Pittsburgh Car and Carriage Museum.
- 20 hours of training and preparation to carry out 45-60 minute tours of the exhibit to groups of 2-30 guests of all ages and backgrounds.
- Project presented as part of Museum Education and Public Programming with Amanda Gillen M.A., Duquesne University.
- Managed a staff of 5 camp leaders to supervise summer camp educational activities and field trips for over 50 children ages 5-13.